Firework Stands

To get a Firework Stand Permit, fill out this form or download here. If you choose to print and fill out the form, you must submit it to the City Clerk.

Application for permit to sell consumer fireworks in the City of Baldwin must be via forms provided by the City of Baldwin. Completed applications must be received no later than June 1. Incomplete applications will be returned. Approved applications are for the sale of legal 1.4G (consumer fireworks) in the State of Kansas. 

Digital Form

Fireworks Stand Application

City Fireworks Code

City Fireworks Inspection Checklist

City Ordinance - 1230 Fireworks