Call ahead before you come in. 785-594-3850.
Documentation depends on why you need the fingerprinting. We ask that people please read the instructions they received completely and come with complete packets.
The Baldwin City Police Department is required to seal and mail fingerprints at the time they are done. You will need to provide an envelope (8 1/2 x 11) and provide postage.
- Make sure that fingerprint cards are filled out completely.
- Make sure all forms are completed.
- Make sure waivers are filled out.
- Make sure that payment arrangements are made and/or available to be mailed with fingerprints.
- Driver’s license.
- $10 fee. Cash or Credit will be accepted.